Make this Summer the Best with Sunflower Oil
Why sit idly at home on summer vacation?, Make your time interesting and fun filled with Sunright refined Sunflower oil. Sunflower oil can give you the best taste when used in cooking. No dishes can be cooked crispy and crunchy if it is not for Sunright. Sunflower oil is not only used for cooking fried items, but it is also used for cooking dishes that need moisture and taste. Kebabs are an exceptional variety of dishes that are cooked with less oil and it can be cooked anywhere. All it needs is grilling at a medium temperature.
Summer Lamb veggies kebabs:
This dish is a combination of bell peppers, onions, lamb cubes, sweet corn, and sunflower oil. This dish does not need more sunflower oil, as it is not a fried dish. By using sunflower oil you gain vitamin E and Vitamin B1, by using bell peppers you gain protein and minerals, by using lamb as an ingredient you gain rich carbohydrates and proteins and by using corn you gain vitamin C and Magnesium B. This nutritional dish can make your dinner time or lunch time engaging and tempting. Don’t always settle for regular dishes, learn the nutritional content of dishes and try out healthy and tasty food for your family.
Grilled dishes are good for health as it needs less oil, it is cooked flame and it is a very simple and easy dish that can be made within 30 min.
Things needed to grill the kebab:
- Gas grill stove or charcoal grill stove ( If you are using charcoal grill stove you need to be careful while cooking as it can burn food when the flames go out of control.
- Skewers.- 4 to 5.
Ingredients needed :
- 450 grams of Lamb Sirloin- Cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Bell peppers cut into – Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 4 tomatoes.
- 1 Red onions – Cut into small wedges.
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- 1 clove garlic, 1 small piece of ginger freshly crushed.
- Salt and freshly crushed pepper
How to cook Summer Lamb veggies kebab:
- Before cooking, preheat the grill stove to medium heat.
- Now slowly thread the ingredients alternatively in the skewers in a BBQ style.
- In a small bowl mix, Sunright refined sunflower oil, garlic, and ginger and baste this mixture with the brush on the kebabs and make sure it looks moist.
- Before placing the skewers on the grill stove, apply Sunright refined sunflower oil on the grill grates to avoid burning.
- Now grill the kebabs by turning it to all sides occasionally until the kebab is cooked well.
- Now serve it hot with chili sauce, mayonnaise, and lime water and enjoy every bite of your dish.