Sunflower Oil Leaves a Magical Touch to Your Skin
We all must have tried beauty cosmetics from top brands seeking fast result and instant effect. Many a time we fail to understand that we can attain great result from things that we use in our day to day life. Our skin and hair are so delicate that we need to be very cautious about the products we use on them. Do you know that sunflower oil makes marvel on your skin? If not, read the following to know the amazing benefits that sunflower oil could give your skin and hair. It is a smart decision to use sunflower oil to treat your face, body, and hair. Come and learn these fascinating beauty tips and glow glamorously!.
Sunflower oil has always been praised as a perfectly balanced edible oil with a significant necessity in healthy cooking. But we would have not known the other major benefits like sunflower oil when applied to the skin, it can be unbelievably effective against acne, eczema, scarring, redness, and irritation. Sunflower oil can be applied straight to the skin as it works as an incredible hydrating agent. Including sunflower oil into your beauty routine can make you go with a glam!
- Sunflower oil can be applied directly on the skin as it is simply gentle and helps us in retaining moisture in our skin. With high vitamin E, A, C, and D content, it can work as an antioxidant facial oil.
- Sunflower oil also works as a hydrating oil, its moisturizing property helps to fight acne that is caused by bacteria. Dab a cotton with sunflower oil and a pat on the acne on your skin and leave it to dry throughout the night. This will diminish your acne and leave your skin clean and clear.
- Apply sunflower oil gently below the eyes with cotton balls or pad at night to eradicate dark circles completely.
- Prepare a face mask with sunflower oil by adding 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, 3 Tbsp of sunflower oil and 2 tbsp of lemon juice and use it as a rejuvenating spa. While sunflower oil moisturizes the skin, yogurt dissolves dead cells from the skin and lemon juice works as a tan removal and leaves brightened skin. Leave the mask for 20 min and get the best results.
- It also works well as a sunscreen as it provides an excellent source of beta which makes the skin less sensitive to the sun. And it saves the skin from sunburn.
- We all use essentials oils like jojoba oil, avocado oil and almond oil for facial and massage purposes, but we don’t know that sunflower oil can also be used as an essential oil as it gets absorbed fast leaving a light touch to your skin.
- Sunflower oil not only works amazingly with the skin but it works explicitly on hair as well.
- It can be used as frizz free serum as it smoothens the hair by giving nutrition to dry hair making it look luscious and thick. By applying a small amount of sunflower oil on your hair you are doing great help to your hair by allowing it to remain smooth and frizz free.
- It can also be used as a deep conditioner by applying it on the scalp and hair once a week. After applying till the end of the hair, wrap it with a damp towel and leave it for an hour and rinse thoroughly. This results in preventing hair breakage.
- As sunflower oil has gamma alpha-linolenic acid, when applied thoroughly on hair it prevents hair fall and gives hair growth.