Try Answering the Questions Below:
There are various range of cooking oil that is available in the market with different composition of ingredients waiting to be picked up. But what is that we choose all the time ? Which oil is in your grocery list every month and how well you have read about the ingredients listed at the back of the cover ? Out of various cooking oil which one do we always choose ? Are you actually aware of the type of the oil that you are using for cooking ? If you are not able to answer these question, then you are keeping you and your family at a very high risk.
Many are unaware of the fact that the food we eat every day consist of saturated and trans fat . This is because of the oil one uses and the food habits they follow. But we can replace bad fats ( Saturated and trans fat ) with healthier fats ( Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated) with the right choice of cooking oil. By doing this your doing something good for your heart.
As Sunflower oil has very good amount of healthier fats, it is best to use it for cooking instead of using direct solid fats including butter, shortening, lard and hard stick margarine and other tropical oils which have lot of saturated fat.
Given below is a list common cooking oil in an alphabetical order that contains more of “ Better- for- you “ fats than less saturated fats.
- Soybean Sunflower
Vegetable oil is nothing but the blend of these oils which is mostly used as cooking sprays and cooking oils. There are specialized oils made out of avocado, grape seed, rice barn and sesame which is best suitable for health, but it is hard to find in the market, because of its lower consumption level. Hence Sunflower oil can be the best alternative.
On the whole , it is wise to choose oil that has less than 4 grams of saturated fat per tablespoon, and no partially hydrogenated oils or trans fats. Sunright refined sunflower oil , serves your purpose right with its good fat content.
Sunright Refined sunflower oil is not only best suitable for frying and cooking , but it can also be used as:
- Salad dressings, Marinades, Dips and Sauces.
- Grill, saute, stir fry, bake or roast foods.
- To Coat pans to keep food from sticking.
- To Spread or drizzle on foods for flavor.
- To “Season” cast-iron cookware.
- Substitute for butter, margarine or solid fats in recipes.
Tips to Use Sunright Refined Sunflower oil effectively:
- Sunflower oil is generally safe for most home-cooking, that includes higher temperature cooking such as stir-frying and pan frying. Avoid frying food substances that has high fat content, instead bake or microwave it.
- Any oil degrades once it reaches its smoke point. So, if you accidentally let your oil smoke or catch fire, get rid of it and start over.
- If oil smells bad, don’t use it. When an oil is stored too long it can become oxidized or rancid. It will have a distinct smell, and you should get rid of it.
- Do not reuse or reheat any cooking oil.
Sunright Refined Sunflower oil can be your best cooking partner as it provides the essential needs of a cooking oil.