Sunright’s 20 min Chettinad Crab curry Recipe
Crab masala is the most favorite dish of Indians . And they would be ready to give a fortune to just taste it with hot steaming rice . Why waste your money by dining at hotels all the time, try this simple recipe and bring home the restaurant style cooking with simple and easy to get ingredients. Sunright’s list of recipes are hand-picked well chosen one that blends in taste and aroma with the oil.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- 500 grams fresh and well cleaned crab
- Pepper corns 1 tbsp
- Dhania 1 Tsp
- Jeera 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- 10 Red chilli
- 1 Big onion
- 1 large size tomato
- curry leaves
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ground masala :
- Take a pan and heat Sunright refined sunflower oil and add pepper corns , dhania, jeera, fennel seeds, red chilli, onion and tomato.
- Fry them well and grind them nicely in a Mixie
How to make :
- Now again heat Sunright refined sunflower oil and add fennel seeds , curry leaves and ginger garlic paste
- Now add the ground masala and stir it well till the oil separates.
- Now add the crab into the masala and allow it to cook till the raw smell goes away.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves .
- Serve it hot with steaming white rice.