Sunright’s mashed potato evening snack
Have you ever felt like running out of snack recipes when you feel hungry?
Here comes a rescue and a time saving recipe that can be made with easy simple steps during your snack tie. Potatoes are always a favorite dish of people belonging to all age group, and it is an easy to get ingredient that comes under an affordable cost.
If you are looking for a snack recipe that is easy to make with easy to get ingredients then try this simple recipe and give your family a perfect snack with hot steaming masala chai and coffee.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- spring onions
- 2 1/2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- Egg -large size
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- onion powder and garlic powder or finely chopped ginger and onion
- 1/2 cheddar cheese
- Sour cream to serve
How to make :
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes , egg, cheddar cheese, spring onions, salt and mix well
- Now add the onion and garlic powder and mix well
- Finally add all purpose flour and mix well.
- Now heat Sunright refined sunflower oil and fry the patties.
- Deep fry both sides and serve it with sour cream.