Sunright’s Potato and chicken appetizer soup Recipe
Why always stick on to the same and old recipes try something new and give the chef in you the work she/ he deserves. Having a cup of hot and smoky soup before your meal, not only refreshes you but also its a good appetizer that kindles the hunger and paves way for food by letting you enjoy the food you have ordered or cooked.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- Half cup fried chicken cubes
- 1 cup partially mashed potato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Salt/ pepper and other seasonings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup of thick milk
- spring onions, carrots, onions, beans and mushroom
How to make :
- Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- Now add butter, onions , vegetables and garlic
- Now add all purpose flour and mix well
- After 5 min add milk and mix well
- Now add all the seasonings and now add chicken broth
- Allow it to boil and thicken.
- Now sprinkle the fried chicken cubes on top of the soup
- Serve it hot with garlic bread