Try Out Tempting Recipes with Sunflower Oil
There is no heartfelt love than the love of food. Food is the only thing that binds our relationship with our family and friends. How do we spend our leisure time mostly? Either we engage ourselves with a movie or with our favorite sport or we mostly dine with our friends and dear one to relax and enjoy the free time. It is very common that people don’t mind spending money lavishly on eating and dining. Every person on earth wishes to eat a delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering dish.
Every household performs cooking, and cooking oil is the most essential ingredient for cooking. We love to try new dishes instead of following the routine recipes. To make cooking fun and more interesting try out mouth-watering, tempting dishes and surprise your family.
Pakistani Chicken Pulav:
Is a flavored chicken Pulav which can be cooked very easily. It should be served along with Raita for better taste.
Cooking time: 30 min to 1 hour.
Things needed to prepare chicken stock:
- 7 – 8 Chicken thighs, leg pieces, chicken wings – washed and cleaned.
- 1 tomato – cut into 4 pieces
- 1 big onion – cut into 4 pieces
- 6 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 large size bay leaf
- 2 inches of cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 2 black cardamom pops
- 4 green cardamom pops
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorn
- Salt to taste
Things needed to cook:
- Six tablespoons of Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- Two Teaspoons of Cumin seeds.
- Two big onions – Thinly sliced.
- Two teaspoons of freshly grated ginger.
- One teaspoon of grated or crushed garlic.
- 1 green chili- thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon of Greek Yogurt
- 650 grams of Basmati rice- finely washed and soaked in water for one hour.
- Salad leaves to serve
- Raita to serve with Pulav.
Steps to cook Pakistani Chicken Pulav:
- First, we need to prepare the chicken stock using the ingredients listed above.
- Add two tablespoons of Sunright refined sunflower oil and add the ingredients all together with 2 cups of water and boil it by closing the lid.
- Allow the mixture to boil in low heat for thirty minutes.
- Boil until foam appears on the surface.
- Turn off the heat and remove the chicken separately.
- After removing the chicken drain the stock water alone and leave the remaining aside.
- Now heat six tablespoons of Sunright refined sunflower oil and add cumin seeds to it.
- After it splutters, add onions, ginger, garlic, and chili, after the onion turns brown add the stock water along with the chicken.
- Cook for 4 min until the chicken turns brown.
- Now add yogurt to the stock and cook for another 4 min.
- Now add the rice to the cooked stock, add enough of stock to cover the entire rice.
- No mix everything and cook for 15 min until the rice becomes fluffy. Make sure that the rice is cooked well.
- Now serve it hot with Raita and salad.
Enjoy every second of cooking with sunflower oil and give your taste buds a lavish feast.