You Have a Lot to Learn About Your Health
No one would have imagined about these surprising facts on human health. With the daily news updates and health reports circulated by social media, it is hard to track authentic facts on health and its related issues. In order to keep you on top of your wisdom, some of the best health facts have been highlighted.
- You need to laugh a lot. Laughing increases blood flow by 20% in your body.
- The largest part of your body is your skin. Take good care of it as it defends you against disease and infection.
- Too much of sitting, especially with electronic devices and too much sleeping can cause early death
- If you love coffee, then drink coffee. Drinking coffee reduces the risk of mental depression.
- Smelling rosemary is very good. When you smell rosemary your brain stays awake and your memory power improves.
- Having almonds, avocados and arugula improves fertility and helps in reproduction.
- If you feel good after having tea, then have tea. Having tea lowers the risk of heart attack, certain types of cancer and Parkinson’s disease.
- Try eating oatmeal for breakfast as it contains serotonin boost, which calms the brain improves your mood.
- You know that an apple a day keeps a doctor away, but do you know that an apple a day also reduces various levels of bad cholesterol.
- Have eggs as they keep you active and helps improve your reflexes.
- Do you always prefer eating Non-vegetarian? Never worry, Sea fishes, grass-fed meats and free-range eggs are the easiest ways to follow a healthy diet.