30 minutes Murruku Recipe with Sunright for Diwali
Making Murruku for Diwali is not hideous task as they say, it is very simple dish that adds fun to your Diwali celebration ! With Sunright refined sunflower oil your recipes can taste awesome. Invite your friends and family home and give them the most delicious sweets and savories on the grand Diwali day ! You can make hot crispy Murruku in just 30 minutes with Sunright refined oil !.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder & 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 2 cup Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin / jeera
- 1 tsp ghee
Method of preparation:
- Take a bowl and spread white cloth in it and add wheat flour and rice flour and cover it tight
- Now take a pressure cooker add two cups of water and place the bowl into it and steam cook it for 15 min without any whistle.
- Once the flour is steamed, crush the flour and make it as a powder and filter it with the help of sieve.
- Now add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder,asetophodia,ghee, salt and mix it well
- Now add water, combine the flour and knead the mixture well untill you make a soft dough
- Now pick the star nozzle in Murukku press maker and make spirals in the shape of Murruku
- Now fry it in Sunright refined sunflower oil in low flame till it turns golden and crisp.