Crispy & Crunchy fried veggie Starter
Starters are the must-have appetizers that prepares your mind and stomach for the lavish feast that you are about to enjoy. Sunright refined sunflower oil ensures a authentic taste and the aroma of the ingredients that you use for cooking by making sure to protect your health and stomach with its mild flavour and other nutrients that are present in the oil. No matter how deep you fry the veggies you get to enjoy the spectacular taste and at the same time it promises sound health.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- Baby corn (half slit)- 10 pieces
- Potato – 2
- Cauliflower -1
- Mushroom – 250 grams
- Broccoli -1
- Corn flour
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Ginger & Garlic paste
- Lemon -Half
- Milk cream – 1 tsb
- Mint leaves & Coriander leaves to garnish
How to prepare:
- Cut and wash all the vegetables to sizes of your choice
- Now cook vegetables by letting it boil in water in a pressure cooker upto 1 whistle
- Now filter the filter and pat it dry and add all the ingredients one my one and mix well
- Add the cream and lemon juice at the end and mix and allow it to marinate for 2 hours.
- Make sure that the batter is dry and thick and now toss & turn it over bread crumbs.
- Now take a pan and pour Sunright refined sunflower oil and heat it and fry the veggies till it turns reddish brown
- Serve it hot after garnishing with mayonnaise and tomato sauce