Savour on Sunright’s Beetroot Crunchy cutlet
To add nutrition and taste to your diet, Sunright refined sunflower oil has come up with a hand-picked recipe that would make the beetroot haters of all age group just pounce over the dish for more & more. Neglecting beetroot from your routine means that your loosing an easy way of taking iron supplements at an affordable cost. Try this recipe and see how your kids and family members are going to love it !!!!
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- Beetroot – 3 medium size
- Potato 2 large size
- 2 Green chilli – finely minced
- 2 inch Ginger – Finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder,
- ½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder,
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala powder,
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder,
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder (or 1 teaspoon lemon juice).
- 1 teaspoon salt or as per taste.
- Bread crumbs
- Corn starch or besan powder or rice powder
How to cook :
- Boil beetroot and potato and pressure cook it for 3 whistle
- Cool it down and mash it together.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one except for bread crumbs .
- Now make patties and toss it left and right in the bread crumbs
- Now heat the Sunright refined sunflower oil in a pan and fry the cutlets till it turns golden brown. For older people add 1 Tbsp of oil in a dosa tawa and fry it for less oil consumption
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup & mayonnaise