Indian Masala dipped Crispy & Spicy Kaadai Fry
If you’re a fierce fan of Indian Cuisine and if you have been dying to find a delicious recipe then you can try this with a flavorful Sunright refined sunflower oil. We have added a very few and a simple steps for you to fry Kaadai in no time. Try this Kaadai fry recipe at home and surprise your family.
No matter how many countries we travel and how many types of cuisine we try, still the taste of our mother land can never be judged nor compared. Sunright oil has taken a step ahead to experiment on multi cuisine recipes by showcasing the possibilities of cooking in simple and easy steps with easy-to-get ingredients without much complications. This Kaadai fry recipe will let you taste the savor of Indian cuisine.
Ingredients needs for Kaadai fry:
- Sunright refined Sunflower oil
- 4 to 5 freshly cleaned Kaadai, each cut into 4 pieces
- Turmeric powder
- Traditional chicken Masala of your choice
- Corn Flour
- Chilli powder
- Dhania powder
- Ginger Garlic paste
Note: Mix the ingredients together and add 1 tablespoon of Sunright Refined Sunflower oil and allow it to marinate for 45 min.
Steps to Make Kaadai Fry:
- Heat Sunright Refined Sunflower oil in a stainless steel Kaadai
- And add the pieces one by one in the oil and fry till it turns into reddish brown
- Serve it hot
- Kaadai fry can be enjoyed with Hot steaming rice , Mutton curry or Chicken curry.