Sunright’s Easy to make Veg Fried Rice
We can’t all the time find ingredients to make curries while you decide to cook, in case if you want to cook a easy lunch or dinner in 30 min , this recipe will surely help. No one will say no to fried rice , so try this Sunright’s easy to make fried rice recipe and enjoy the authentic taste in every spoon.
- Sunright Refined sunflower oil
- 2 cups of boiled Basmati rice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 3/4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot , bell peppers , beans , cabbage, spring onions
- 3 green chilli or chilli sauce
- Spring onions
- Tomato sauce
How to cook :
- Pressure cook basmati rice by adding 1 teaspoon of Sunright refined sunflower oil and cool I down and spread the rice in a large plate , so that they don’t stick with each other
- Now add Sunright refined sunflower oil in a pan and add garlic and all the vegetables and fry it.
- Add soya sauce , vinegar , green chilli sauce and stir till the vegetables get cooked completely.
- Now add the boiled basmati rice and fry the whole till they get cooked well .
- Add spring onions and pepper at the top of it and stir it well
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce and mayonnaise .