Sweet corn cheese balls made with Sunright oil gives a perfect taste
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- 1 cup fresh green peas
- 1 cup finely cut carrot
- Half cup onions
- Half cup of Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- White pepper
- Half teaspoon sugar
- Coriander leaves for seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 1 bowl of Bread crumbs
- 1 bowl of All purpose flour
Method of preparation:
- Heat 4 table spoon of butter in a pan
- After it melts ,Add Big onion cut into thin slices
- Once the onion gets softened add Boiled sweet corn, carrot and Green peas
- Now add grated mozzarella cheese liberally to the mixture and stir it until the cheese melts.
- Now add 1 cup of milk to the mixture and stir it until it becomes cheesy.
- Add salt , white pepper and sugar to the mixture.
- Once the mixture is cooked well, add finely chopped coriander to the mixture.
- Now refrigerate it for 2 hours
- After two hours, make small balls of the mixture and dip it in flour, egg and bread crumbs
- Now fry the sweetcorn cheese balls in Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- Now serve it hot and crunchy with mayonnaise , red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup
Enjoy this rainy season with one cup of hot cardamom chai and sweetcorn cheese balls !