Sunflower Oil Can Make Shrimp Taste Divine
Everyone wishes to enjoy a delicious dish, making a special dish will always enlighten the mood of the family members. The human mind evolves with an idea to make money and spend it to live a satisfied and happy life. People never regret spending money on food as it gives them a divine feeling while relishing contently.
Shrimps are the most adored seafood variety that has a spectacular taste. It can be cooked easily and there are thousands of recipes on shrimps that makes cooking interesting and fun. Shrimp has a high amount of proteins and nutrients and it has less amount of calories in it. Shrimp, while cooked in sunflower oil, will give you a good combination of nutrients.
Firecracker Shrimp recipe:
This recipe adds flavor to shrimp by blending the choice of ingredients. If you feel bored with having a regular meal, beat the routine by trying this recipe. This dish is cooked with skewers and it has to be grilled on a Grill gas stove or a Grill charcoal stove.
Things needed to prepare :
- Grill Gas stove or Grill charcoal stove.
- 4-5 Skewers.
- 1-2 Tablespoon of Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- 900 grams of Raw shrimps- cleaned and peeled.
- 1/4 cup of Orange marmalade
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed chilly flakes.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh soya sauce- with low sodium content.
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed red pepper
How to prepare Firecrackers Shrimps:
- Orange Marmalade is rich in Vitamin C. Microwave orange marmalade for 30 seconds till it gets partially melted.
- Add Sunright refined Sunflower oil, Soya sauce, red pepper, lemon juice to the melted orange marmalade by stirring till the ingredient gets a blend.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce for the final touch
- Now pour the prepared sauce over the shrimp, mix it well, and marinate it for 30 min.
- Pre-heat the Grill stove to medium heat
- Now carefully thread the shrimp one by one in the skewer.
- Now grill the shrimp in medium heat for 2 to 3 min by slowly turning it to all the sides.
- Brush the remaining sauce after it gets cooked and make sure to cover all the sides.
- It tastes good with green chili sauce, Mayonnaise, lemon sauce.
- Serve it hot by sprinkling salt and garlic powder. Trying out exciting recipes can make cooking fascinating. With sunflower oil, we can make plenty of dishes that not only gives taste but also adds nutrition to it. With every spoon of Sunright refined sunflower oil, you add fitness and vitamins to the health of your family. Sunflower oil is an easily available product with affordable cost with ample health benefits.
Use Sunflower Oil and Enrich Health!